Madelle is trying to book tickets, but as the practical one I've unplugged her computer. Great apartment! Are you planning to leave Costa Rica, or is that just a thought at the moment? And, I learned in Brazil that Argentines are sour depressed people, unfriendly, all dressed in black and have never learned to smile. I'm gathering that may not be completely accurate.
Oh it seems like a nice, quiet and clam place! I always tell my friends that renting a place when you go on vacation is the best. I don´t like to have fixed schedules and noisy coguests. Last year I checked out apartments in Buenos Aires only and no hotel at all. I don´t even want to consider the option because I know it is the apartment where I feel most comfortable at!
"The flight to Buenos Aires has a layover in Lima, Peru," he says. "Peru. How interesting. So we should stop off in Peru for a few weeks, yes?" "Sounds right to me. November 12th OK with you?"
The Travel Plan
A few weeks in Peru, 1st in the capital, Lima, then in Trujillo, the 3rd largest city, said to be a beautiful colonial city. Will also visit nearby oceanside village of Huanchaco. Then onward to Argentina, where we will spend most of our time in Buenos Aires, with side trips to Iguazu, the world's largest water falls, as well as to Montevideo, in Uruguay.
You all know how much I love writing about our travels - almost as much as I love traveling. Everyone seemed to like our Guatemala blog (http://tallnedgyinguatemala.blogspot.com/) so here we are again - traveling in South America, learning about more countries, eating great food, meeting new people. You can click on the "Comment" at the bottom of any of the posts to leave your own comments for us. We will look forward to hearing from you!
5 comments:
Wow. Looks awesome. Especially the Tapas and Wine...
Mark
The apartment looks great too.
Mark
Madelle is trying to book tickets, but as the practical one I've unplugged her computer.
Great apartment! Are you planning to leave Costa Rica, or is that just a thought at the moment?
And, I learned in Brazil that Argentines are sour depressed people, unfriendly, all dressed in black and have never learned to smile. I'm gathering that may not be completely accurate.
The apartment looks great! Did that good looking guy come with it?
Oh it seems like a nice, quiet and clam place! I always tell my friends that renting a place when you go on vacation is the best. I don´t like to have fixed schedules and noisy coguests. Last year I checked out apartments in Buenos Aires only and no hotel at all. I don´t even want to consider the option because I know it is the apartment where I feel most comfortable at!
Post a Comment